Sauteed Asparagus Recipe
Try this easy-to-make Sauteed Asparagus recipe with flavorings of fresh garlic and onion. This goes great as a side dish to any meat dinner course.
- 1 pound asparagus, rinsed clean and fibrous ends removed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Melt butter in large pan on medium high heat. Then stir in olive oil.
- Add garlic and shallots and cook for up to 45 seconds until fragrant.
- Finally, add in asparagus and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning frequently to ensure even cooking.
- Then serve these Sauteed Asparagus alongside your favorite chicken or meat dish!
Total time: 20 minutes