Grilled Steak and Shrimp Kabobs
This Grilled Steak and Shrimp Kabobs recipe is a bound to be a summer favorite…whether serving for just your family or an entire party.
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 can (6 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pound raw large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium onions, cut into quarters
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- In a large bowl, combine and mix together the teriyaki sauce, pineapple juice, brown sugar, minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper. Pour equal halves of the marinade into two separate large resealable plastic bags. Then add beef and shrimp into one bag, and add vegetables into the other. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 4-6 hours, or overnight, turning occasionally.
- When ready to start cooking, drain and discard marinade. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Meanwhile, on metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread beef, shrimp, peppers, onions, tomatoes, and mushrooms.
- When ready to grill, place the skewers across the grill grates. Turn each of the skewers every 3-4 minutes, allowing each side to brown evenly. You want a good amount of brown or char on the vegetables, while the meat should come out to a medium browning.
- Then serve enjoy these delicious Grilled Steak and Shrimp Kabobs!
This Grilled Steak and Shrimp Kabobs recipe can be combined with additional or alternate types of vegetables or fruits. Feel free to experiment with different flavors!