White Wine Vinaigrette Dressing
This White Wine Vinaigrette Dressing recipe is a very simple and light vinaigrette dressing that goes perfectly with any green salad.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine the olive oil, white wine vinegar, garlic, sugar, salt, and pepper in a mixing bottle or jar, and close the lid tightly.
- Shake vigorously to thoroughly blend all the ingredients together.
- Pour the White Wine Vinaigrette dressing over top of your favorite green salad and enjoy!
Notes / Suggestions
This White Wine Vinaigrette dressing may be stored in refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Total Time (duration): 2-4 minutes