Fresh Avocado and Tomato Salad
This is a fresh and healthy Avocado and Tomato Salad that is guaranteed to leave you wanting more. A very simple and delicious alternative to your everyday salad.
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1/2 pint of grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 of a medium red onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of fresh cracked black pepper
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- Cut and peel avocados in slices lengthwise. Then arrange avocado slices on large serving dish.
- Add tomatoes and onions over top of avocados.
- Then sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over top of salad.
- Next, drizzle balsamic vinegar and olive oil over entire salad.
- Finally, add fresh cracked black pepper and salt (optional).
- Serve and enjoy your Avocado and Tomato Salad!
Notes / Suggestions
If you enjoy Avocado and Tomato Salad recipes, but have a difficult time cutting and peeling the avocados, then watch this video!
Total Time (minutes): 15 minutes
Number of Servings: 4