Garlic Herb Chicken with Capers
This juicy Garlic Herb Chicken with Capers recipe packs a tasty punch with its capers and white wine sauce!
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (thin-sliced)
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- 4 tablespoons of capers, rinsed
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F).
In a small bowl, mix melted butter, wine, capers, minced garlic, parsley, rosemary, and thyme. Place chicken cutlets in pan. Pour mixture over chicken evenly.
Bake chicken in oven, turning frequently and spooning juices on chicken for 30-40 minutes, or until cooked through.
Serve this Garlic Herb Chicken with Capers recipe over bed of rice (optional).