Mediterranean Style Pizza
Treat your family to this quick and simple Mediterranean Style Pizza, which is soon to be one of your new weekday favorites!
- 1 pizza crust (12 inch)
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 cups of fresh baby spinach, cooked
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons of ricotta cheese
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary, fresh or dry
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Rinse off baby spinach. Place in heated pan over stove and cook until wilted, yet still bright green. Add a dash of salt and black pepper to season. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Next, mix olive oil, minced garlic, rosemary, and black pepper in small bowl. Place mixture in microwave and heat for 30-45 seconds.
- Place pizza crust on baking pan. Brush entire pizza crust surface with oil mixture.
- Top with mozzarella cheese, followed by the slices of tomato and baby spinach. Then, top with spoonfuls of ricotta cheese. Add black pepper to taste.
- Place baking pan in oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let stand a few minutes.
- Then serve this delicious Mediterranean Style Pizza recipe.