Homemade Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
This is the best homemade blue cheese dressing recipe you will ever taste! Enjoy this Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing with a salad or as a dip!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 6 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and buttermilk. Mix well.
- Next, thoroughly mix in the remainder of the ingredients
- Afterwards, refrigerate the dressing for up to 24 hours before serving for best flavor.
Notes / Suggestions
Find this homemade Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing in our Blue Cheese Wedge Salad recipe. Also, try this Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing recipe as a dip for our Spicy Asian Sesame Chicken Wings.
Total Time (duration): 5-10 minutes