Juicy Cheeseburger Recipe
This classic burger is so juicy and delicious; it will be the talk of any barbeque. Serving size for this Juicy Cheeseburger recipe is for small party.
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small red onion, sliced and sautéed
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 pickle, sliced
- 1 package of hamburger buns
- American or Cheddar cheese slices
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, ketchup, salt, and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Form the meat mixture into burger patties. Plug a small hole in the center of the patty with your thumb to encourage even cooking.
- Cook on grill until browned and cooked through. Before removing burgers from grill, top with cheese and cook for one more minute.
- Remove burgers from grill and place in hamburger buns.
- Garnish cheeseburgers with tomato, pickle, and onion. Enjoy!