Garlic Carrots Recipe
This sauteed Garlic Carrots recipe is the perfect side dish for any meal. Enjoy these garlic and thyme flavored carrots alongside your favorite steak or chicken dish.
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat olive oil on medium heat in skillet.
- Saute the garlic and carrots for up to 5 minutes.
- Next, add the water, thyme, salt, and black pepper. Bring to boil, then reduce heat. Cover and cook for approximately 10 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
Notes / Suggestions
Try slicing up the Garlic Carrots and serve over top of a fresh salad.
Total Time (duration): 15 minutes