Lemon Pasta with Capers
This simple Lemon Pasta with Capers recipe features fresh basil and parsley with a touch of lemon flavor. Adding in the capers only adds to this dish’s dynamic flavor. Expand your family’s taste buds with this delicious lemon pasta recipe!
- 1 pound of thin spaghetti
- 2/3 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice (approximately 3 lemons)
- 1/4 cup of fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup of fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons of lemon zest
- 1/2 cup of capers, well rinsed
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta as directed on the box.
- Meanwhile, preheat a large pan on low heat.
- Gently whisk together all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Then, pour mixture into heated pan. Allow to cook until mixture is consistently warm, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta when it is finished cooking, then add to large pan of mixture.
- Remove pan from heat and fully stir pasta into the mixture.
- Serve and enjoy this Lemon Pasta with Capers recipe!