Orange Teriyaki Sauce
This flavorful Orange Teriyaki Sauce will go well on top of many of your favorite chicken or seafood Asian cuisine recipes.
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger root, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon corn starch (to thicken)
- Heat the olive oil in a small pot on medium heat.
- Add teriyaki sauce, orange juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic. Mix together and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk 1 teaspoon of corn starch with 3 teaspoons of water in a small bowl. Then pour in sauce and whisk thoroughly, and allow sauce to cook until slightly thickened (approximately 2 more minutes).
Notes / Suggestions
Check out this Orange Teriyaki Sauce featured in our Blackened Ahi Tuna recipe.
Total Time (duration): 10 minutes or less