Grilled Steak and Onions
This is a great recipe for cooking steak on the grill. Marinate your grilled steak with this tasty blend of ingredients, and combine it with grilled onions for a perfect summer dish!
- 1 1/2 pounds of flank steak
- 2 red onions
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 2 teaspoons of hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, thoroughly mix the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, butter, lime juice, minced garlic, chili powder, hot sauce, black pepper, and salt. Use this mixture to marinate the steak. Either combine the steak and marinade in a large plastic bag, or place steak on large plate and pour mixture over top. Then, place in refrigerator and allow marinating for 30-60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop onions into large wedges. Drizzle balsamic vinaigrette dressing over top of onions.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cook steak on grill alongside onions. Allow onions to slightly char, and cook steak until nicely browned.
- Remove steak and onions from grill. Cut steak into long slices, combine with onions on large plate, and serve this Grilled Steak and Onions dish!