Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread
This cheesy garlic bread recipe is so simple to make, and takes only minutes to prepare. Serve this Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread alongside any pasta dish!
- 1 loaf of Italian or French Bread (or even a hoagie roll)
- 3 tablespoons of butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic, smashed
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 heaping tablespoon of parsley, fresh or dry
- 2/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- In a small bowl, mix butter, garlic, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Cut bread in half, lengthwise. Place bread on baking pan.
- Spread butter mixture over the two halves of bread.
- Then, sprinkle mozzarella cheese on evenly on top of bread.
- Cook bread in oven for approximately 10 minutes, or until bread is lightly toasted and mozzarella cheese topping is melted.
- Remove from oven and allow bread to cool for a couple minutes. Cut the cheesy garlic bread in slices and serve!